Sunday, August 03, 2003

The voice of reason

Outbust on Gaydar Chat!!

evaperon>
LET ME TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING! You are all sad,
shallow PRICKS in my opinion! There you are, sat on Gaydar, going to
Essential....don't you realise?!?! THERE IS MORE TO LIFE!!! Obviously
you have never been graced by Iceland, Norway or Aruba. I suggest you
take a good long look in the mirror, and think "Eauk! I'm so old! I've
wasted my life doing pointless things like clubbing!". THAT is why I have
no respect for British gay guys. Icelandic gay guys on the other hand are
mature, articulate and clever, with good futures ahead of them! In fact, I
respect all but one of the Icelandic gays (before you start ranting, Yes I
do know them all!) and I respect ONLY one British gay. Now what does
that tell you?! As for me, I'm leaving this godforesaken land in a very
short period of time, but the sad thing is, should I ever return...nothing will
have changed! In short, GET LIVES! Sorry, but someone has to say it,
not that you dolts will take ANY of that on board!

Hmmm, this coming from the self-styled 'gay Eva Peron'. Of course there is more to life than Essential, why theres Legends on Saturday and Cruz on a Monday. The big question is...have YOU ever been graced by Aruba??