Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Interview Game

The Rules
1. Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3. You'll update your website with my five questions, and your five answers.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.

Here are my questions from the gay Zbornak
.

1. Who is the rubbishist celebrity gay? Why?

Are you ready for love?
David Furnish of course. He always has the same strange fixed grin on his face.

2. C&C Music factory and Freedom Williams sung about things that made people go “hmmmm”, what makes you go “hmmmm”?

So-called straight-acting gay lads. Tank tops, 3/4 length pants & those trainer slippers.

3. What is the rubbishist gay moment?

Dale's Wedding, followed by Brian & Josh's forced 'romantic' dinner on Big Brother 2.

4. Betty Boo wants to fix you up on a blind date! What qualities do you hope he possesses?

A large wallet/packet, a drug habit & hardwood floors. Maybe she knows Jason Donovan?

5. Have you yourself been guilty of being a rubbish gay at one point? If so, how?

I am by my very nature rubbish, I was worse when 18. After a REALLY rubbish one-night stand I stole his aftershave & a Lily Savage video before I left his flat.

If you are well up for 5 questions, gay, straight, bi or bender mail me!!