Sunday, August 24, 2003

So THAT'S how it is in their family

Above it says If something is rubbish click here tell me!!, and thats just what Sam did. Just when you think you have seen everything there appears family_fun. Thank you Sam, mine eyes have seen the gory.

The Profile is titled Incest is Best! (23 years old), already alarm bells are ringing. Here we go:

About Me
I`m a guy who loves the idea of having fun in the family... brothers playing
together etc. Wouldn`t do anything - that would be illegal ;) - but I love
the idea!

What I'm looking for
I`m looking to chat to/meet other people who like the idea of keeping it in
the family!

Between the ages of 18 and 99



Sam comments 'Can you imagine it, playing with your 99 year old brother. Lovely!' I'm not sure if I shoud blame Brookside or Flowers in the Attic.