Sunday, September 14, 2003

I've been to the year 3000...



Finally flags has noticed. After months of me telling him. Rubbish gays is always helpful, and directed him to, well, here. He wasn't happy.

He's not happy!!

Oh dear, but always polite.

I don't care!!

Of course we all like a whinge, so I knew it wouldn't end there.

While there is breath in my body....

I didn't reply to this one. Maybe I was in shock at the thought of being reported to the gaydar, the police or that my body of work has been reduced to a 'wanky web site'. However the best was yet to come. What follows is a message to myself, and other Rubbish gayers out there.

I am close to tears now...

Sick, bitter & twisted, but above all funny!! I thank you!!

Have I gone too far? Comments please click here!!!!

[Rubbish music on: Ainslie - Keep me a secret - Fame Academy ]