Monday, September 01, 2003

Interview Game II

The Rules
1. Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3. You'll update your website with my five questions, and your five answers.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.

Here are five from Truman

1. If you were a show pony, who would be your jockey?
Jockey Wilson, maybe Jack from Will & Grace, he looks light enough.

2. Who is the reigning queen of pop?
Well Madonna doesn't make pop music anymore, obviously then its Kylie.

3. Where is your 'happy place'?
In a K-hole with the Human League on.

4. Polo Smoothies or Campinos?
Er Campinos, even though I know they are a girls sweet.

5. Name your 5 desert island items?
Time-machine, Sky One, Rizlas, Alistair Appleton & a fairly large cock.

Send me a mail if you want in on this (agreed) sad game.