Follow @rubbish_gay

Rubbish Gays

Gay is the new black, but rubbish is the new brown.

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Big Bender

Gaydar Bike?The Lone Bum-ManNo way, no way..manamana!!

On our knees yet again yesterday. We made our final plea to the Lord God Almighty (remix), "Please let there be a gay in Big Brother". Two Santa Marias, four Like A Prayers later & wearing our tie like Richard Gere, the prayers of Rubbish Gays have been answered. After 2 years of odd faux bisexual girls, there are bummers in the Big Brother house. Not one but two!! Marco, 'the camp one', and XXXX 'the twat in the hat'. Also batting for the other team a dumb lesbo Kitten. Lesbians are the worse type of rubbish gay, we don't understand them, therefore we don't like them.

It is very hard for us to draw any kind of conclusions about either shit stabber, after all, it's still the first few hours. First impressions, however last, and you can judge a book by it's cover. Marco annoyingly camp (bit fit thou) and Dan could be well-hung but who has the time?? An appeal to Gaydar users!! Have you had a meet, horny or otherwise with either of Odd or Bod? Are they really rubbish or are they playing a very clever game (think Boggle)? All mail to usual snatch!!

[Rubbish DVD on: Freaky Friday ]

18 Comments:

Blogger Catty said...

I am curious to hear what Rubbish Gays has to say about
"Jason Cowan, 30, a former nude model who entered the house wearing a leopard print thong has formed a close rapport with Daniel Bryan 30, a gay hairdresser who claims to only sleep with straight men."
I'm not sure who either of them think they're kidding: Jason Cowan is NOT straight.

7:08 pm  
Blogger SteJR said...

Who are we as Rubbish Gayers to comment on Binman Bobs sexuality. Is it suprising that even as a straight bloke Beefy Binman could have taken 'a shine' to Disco Dan? Afterall Dan is quite fit and the two could become one Disco Dan and the Beefy Binman-just like a fairy tale ain't that sweet!?!

2:30 pm  
Blogger Catty said...

'tis.

9:27 pm  
Blogger SteJR said...

Well, It looks like you were right about Binman Bob-I do believe he has just announced that he is a Bi Guy.

Here's hoping we get a glimpse of the Binmans Baguette, it can't be long before Disco Dan gets a bite of it.

9:26 pm  
Blogger Catty said...

The two of them were like watching courting animals in the wild... Jason even presents!

I'm looking forward to this far more than any more under-the-duvet activity from Michelle and Stuart.

2:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice info you posted.
I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!.

8:30 am  
Blogger banner ads said...

There is alot of Blogs, I never guessed I'd find some usefull information.

Thanks.
I'll be back later to see if anymore good updates are available.

9:50 pm  
Blogger Car Insurance uk said...

Hey nice blog, I'll have to put a back link to it o one of my blogs that are a similar topic.

Thanks.

3:55 pm  
Blogger Car Insurance said...

I love when I find usefull info. Thanks

3:55 pm  
Blogger cheap car insurance said...

Hey You have a good blog here Keep up the good work

I have a blog too it is about cheap car insurance

Thanks for the usable information.

Keep up the great work.

3:55 pm  
Blogger 性爱 said...

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.裸体

12:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice wet thong blog. I found this site that has discount lingerie : **SexyBedroomAttire**

10:31 am  
Blogger George Forgan-Smith said...

Wow that is cool. Have you see the guys at seancody? They are pretty hot!

1:59 am  
Anonymous Sean Cody said...

I just wish that 1% of the interent community understood this topic as well as you did. Thankyou!
Have a great one.
Sean Cody

6:52 am  
Anonymous automobile insurance company ratings said...

Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
If you have a moment, please have a look at my automobile insurance company ratings site.
Good luck!

11:06 pm  
Blogger Gef said...

Hey that is way cool! Thanks for the insight
Randy Blue

1:53 pm  
Anonymous blue cross health insurance said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please make a visit to my blue cross health insurance site.
Good luck in your endeavors!

10:42 am  
Blogger Gef said...

As my mother used to say if you have nothing nice to say...

G

My Gay Zone

12:19 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home