Rubbish Gays

Gay is the new black, but rubbish is the new brown.

Friday, June 18, 2004

American Bandwagon

Trust me, I'm a laywer...
Now that gay marriages is potentially available to gays/lesbos. A whole new raft of 'pink' services is coming available. Have a look at this though for plain cheek. This shifty baldie is a lawyer who 'specializes' in gay divorces. Funny that since it barely exists. Anyhow, if you did get legally married and you want a divorce, look at his face, could you trust him? Thought not. Serves you right for wanting to exit the most sacred of vows.

[Rubbish TV on: Big Brother - Channel 4 ]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jonathan @ http://queer.blog-city.com/

The chap in the picture reminds me of an old form tutor I had at school. I met him recently and he asked me if I was married. When I said no, he replied without further ado "ah ... homosexual?" I didn't say anything but I didn't need to, as he launched into Scripture and began to tell me that I was a 'victim' but with the love of Christ, I could be 'convicted' of my 'lifestyle'. His name is DG Preston, he's written a book about English Hymns that's available somewhere. Just thought I'd share that with you.

11:34 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home